Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Orange

This binder is a baker's delight! All the ingredients are ready to put together for a delectable pastry. Attractively arranged are: almonds, sugar, flour, a lemon, an orange, an egg, butter, cinnamon, cardamom apricot preserves and raspberry jam. The background is a luminous orange and gold.



This iPhone 4 case features the latest sunset of the year which was hot and turbulent. Seen through a gap in the trees.



Here is an amazing poster: Its Coming! AZTEC 3D Native American Motif.

1 comment: