Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Yellow

This lovely 2012 calendar poster is a feast for the eyes! It features an informal garden setting with pink and white snapdragons, nasturtiums in orange, yellow and red and one red poppy. The flowers are set off by a pale yellow gradient. The original photograph has been digitally enhanced to produce an impressionistic feeling.



Tulips floral necklace. Cheerful yellow tulips are highlighted by a ray of sunlight, as the sun breaks through on a stormy spring day. This lovely floral pendant with chain makes a perfect gift for a gardener, or for anyone who loves spring flowers and nature. From the original acrylic artwork titled “Yellow Tulips” © Sandy Long. This floral design is also available on many other attractive products. Want this or a similar design on another item? Browse my Kayatiyu Store. Kayatiyu means to have a beautiful form.



This iPad case features a golden glass abstract design with a straight line pattern giving it an optical illusion effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment