Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Red

This tote bag features an extreme closeup photo of a purple elephant ear plant (colocasia esculenta). The sun is shining through the leaf, producing a brilliant, luminous red color. The veins appear to be black in shadow. It is grown primarily for its edible corms, the root vegetables whose many names include Taro and Eddoe. It is believed to be one of the earliest cultivated plants. It is also quite popular as a greenhouse ornamental.



This a charming necklace featuring a rose birthstone necklace. Hit the customize it button to add an initial for a cool monogrammed necklace.



This abstract speaker design is from an original mixed media painting by C.Muir. The painting depicts a raging fire with bright oranges, reds and yellows in an organic, flowing style. The original piece was sold to a collector.

No comments:

Post a Comment