Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Friday, December 16, 2011

Orange

This holiday ornament is a mystical, whimsical, joyful interpretation of the lovely rudbeckia blossom, also known as coneflowers or black-eyed Susans. The petals, in lovely autumn tones of red, orange, yellow, gold and brown, circle the spirit of the flower.



This gorgeous iPhone case features a colorful kindergarten flower design.



The artist, Daniel Fishback, reports: This painting was created from photographs that I took at Circus Flora on June 26th. I was one of 40 artists that participated for the first time visual artists were invited to go behind the scenes and watch the circus performers rehearse. We were also privileged to visit the back lot and were granted passes to photograph the live performance. This is the first of a series of paintings from my photographs and sketches of the circus.

1 comment:

  1. What a nice blog!!! Thanks so much for including my Circus Flora Horse Act II Figure Oil Painting.

    ReplyDelete