Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Friday, November 4, 2011

Yellow

The harvest is in and it's time to send out invitations for a Thanksgiving Feast! Sending this card filled with delicious golden yellow corn cobs overflowing the basket is a wonderful way to do it. An abundance of fresh picked corn on the cob is ready for eating, canning or freezing. Customize the text for your own special Thanksgiving celebration.



This mousepad features an abstract lion image created using curvilinear shapes in black, golden yellows and orange set against an exotic paisley pattern in yellow, orange and blue.



This cute "3-D" little giraffe just got a brand new goldfish and wants to show it to everybody! Will you help him? This design is just right for so many occasions: birthdays, birth announcements, baby showers, and any others you can dream up! Feel free to add your own words to this design too. You can make the picture smaller, bigger, or move it around if you'd like with the +/- and arrows to make room for your words -- maybe a special someone's name? You can also change the background color via the customization tools!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my lion mousepad. You have a wonderful blog. I love all of the colorful items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for adding my Cute Giraffe and his little Goldfish friend to you blog! God bless. Rose

    ReplyDelete