Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Monday, November 21, 2011

Red

This Case-Mate Blackberry Curve case features a wild abstract design of a dancing red sun. The stylized rays seem to dance around the black center.



Wonderful cartoon red and green dragon ornament design (on both sides). He's cute and funny and full of personality. Great gift idea. Can also add custom text when ordering. Perfect for the holidays or just add your kids' names or "Johnny's Room" or whatever strikes your fancy. Have fun with it.



This lovely mousepad features a bouquet of red and pink mixed varieties of tulips.

No comments:

Post a Comment