Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Orange

Carry this silly bug-eyed spider tote bag with you when you go trick or treating on Halloween. He won't scare anyone but you are sure to get lots of laughs and goodies. He is a large black spider with white eyes bugging out of his head, set on a golden orange background and framed in black.


These palms were photographed just after sunset when the sky was a brilliant orange color.



Fun Halloween party invites. Cute funny jack-o-lanterns invite guests to your funny Halloween party at which alcohol will be served. If there will be drinking at your party, this is the perfect invitation. See back of card for punchline.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for including my humble Funny Halloween Party Invite among these beautiful works, Bebops! I've tweeted and Google +ed.

    ReplyDelete